Wednesday 11 May 2011

Middle of the Week...

WOW! Yesterday was not a win for me! Due to an ER visit with my little girl, I did not make it to BeautyFit Boot Camp... all I can tell you about that, was I felt it this morning!! I hate to miss anything I've committed to, but BeautyFit Boot Camp has become like a drug for me! I can be having the worst day and feel completely drained and as soon as I see the faces of those Beauties... it's all forgotten! I LOVE my BeautyFit Boot Camp!! The inspiration and motivation I get from these ladies is unparalleled, we're a family, like sisters! All working toward the same goal, supporting and encouraging each other along the way. Annnnnd that's way I love it! But don't be mistaken, it's hard work... really really hard work! Sandra (Sam) from BeautyFit will push until there is nothing left to give and and then make you reach for more... and you wanna do it too!

 So this morning came really really early for me and I was really dragging my behind to the gym. When I got there, I was met by the beautiful smile of Lisa from World Gym and we set right to work. We did a little warm up on the bike, that for some reason was really tough for me today... but I did it!! Then we headed down to the studio did some squats and lunges and back up to resistance training!

Yikes!! This is where my comfort zone is a few miles out of my reach... and I have to be honest I was more than a little scared of getting into a weight machine and "looking stupid", but you know what, no one's looking at me or anyone for that matter... everyone is there to work! Lisa worked my back, shoulders, arms and hamstrings today. It was challenging but I felt good doing it! I already feel stronger!

I'm going to spend the rest of my day nursing my daughter, but I will definitely aim for a run this evening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment