Tuesday 14 June 2011

This HAWT new bod!

Funny thing happened today, it's my birthday so I thought I'd go out and spend some birthday money on some new under garments... It's really weird and uncomfortable when your underwear are saggy so it was kinda exciting to buy smaller ones... but then tonight I got my bday present from Jim and the kids! Jim's card acutally made me cry... he said that he loved me and he hoped that I enjoyed my new body in my new "expensive" lulu sweater...  I was sooooooo badly wanting this hoodie from Lululemon and I got it!! So I tried it on, it fit like a glove and I felt awesome wearing it... Jim took a picture of me and when I looked at it I said "Oh My God! I look Skinny!!!"... what a strange feeling, to look at yourself and be pleased with the picture! And I even smiled and posed because I KNEW I looked pretty good. I immediately posted the picture on Facebook and sent it to Sam... This is a picture that I want to show!!
This is amazing because for the last few weeks, people have been saying really nice things about how I look, but I honestly wasn't seeing it... I even thought maybe people were trying to "make me feel good" to encourage me, which is sooo nice, but I wanted to feel it rather than hear it... Well guess what?!? I FEEEEEEL IT!!! I feel thinner, and leaner, and stronger... and I feel pretty dang HAWT!! Happy birthday to ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment