Monday 5 September 2011

Back to School!

I love this time of year! It's always a fresh start, and new beginnings, full of so many new adventures! I may not be going back to school, but I am being schooled anew!
As of September 1st I have joined a new gym and committed to a new training program... exciting!!! I just got back from my last week (well okay, 11 days) of summer vacation and so tomorrow it's "back to school" for me!... EXCITING!!!
BUT... I'm a little bit nervous too! Deciding to change gyms was seriously a hard decision! I mean I REALLY REALLY love World GYM Kitchener, and the staff is so amazing! I can't even begin to tell you what a fantastic bunch of people work there! My 12 week trainer Lisa has become a friend, and my running buddy Sheryl who works the front desk is some one I will always have a special place in my heart for! Everyone there is so supportive and caring! So why not stay? It all came down to location... I joined Goodlife because it's located at the end of my street (almost) I can walk there with my daughter every morning and put her in the daycare and get my work out in! We're a one car family so this is really important to me... and there you have it!
So the other new and exciting... and really kinda scary thing is that I'll be doing online training with Sam from BeautyFit. I've had Sam as a coach for a while now in the group capacity... and she's been there 200% coaching me personally as well... but I've not been in this scenario with her. I know she expects every ounce of my focus but she won't be standing there pushing me... I'll be doing that on my own... for the first time! I have to be accountable to me!! I've been given all the tools and shown how to use them... and here's my chance to prove to ME that I have "it"! That I can do "it"!
I'm hitting the hay now... tomorrow is a BIG day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment