Sunday 25 September 2011

"Date Night" revisited...

I have to apologise to my husband, because I do not thank him enough for how supportive he is! So here it is Jimbolina (he hates when I call him that) THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!
Back in March when I decided to make all these changes, he fully supported it, then again when I decided to do the 12 week challenge, stood behind me 97%! I say 97% because Jim and my kids ate what I ate, arranged their schedules around my training and BeautyFit bootcamps, went out and purchased a home gym for me... BUT!! He has NOT joined a gym or expressed any interest in working out with me... until now!

I was lucky enough to be able to obtain my gym membership through Jim's corporate plan at work, so he got one too! How freaking awesome is that??? I don't know for sure what has inspired the sudden interest... could be that Sandra (Sam) Compton nicknamed him "cupcake" (which I know he secretly likes cuz he smiles and blushes every time she calls him that) or if I've actually inspired him to want more out of life... or the fact that I can bike way faster and farther now... but what ever it is... YAHOOOOOO!!!
Having two kids at home is trying on any marriage, and there isn't a lot of time for just the two of us... so now our date night happens at the gym! We still get hot and sweaty, laugh and enjoy ourselves... it's just healthy now too! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment