Monday 25 July 2011

Woohoo Week 12!

Holy Crap! Do you know what week it is??? Can ya guess??? IT'S WEEK 12!!! I am in the very last week of my BeautyFit 12 Week Challenge at World Gym... This has been the longest and shortest 12 weeks of my life!
It's been the longest because I have been working SO HARD every single day and have been completely exposed... ON THE INTERNET for the entire challenge and it's been the shortest because I have completely changed my life! I've grown so much and done so much that I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone!
This week will be my final resistance training sessions with Lisa... although I'm fairly sure  we'll be seeing each other again in the fall! I will also have my last 2 Boot Camps of the challenge, but I'm only in week 2 of the 8 week camp, so that isn't ending either. I will do my final weigh in, measurements and pictures with Sam and Lisa (and I'm hoping Rebecca will pop back in to see the results), but I'm gonna be toning and training this new bod of mine daily so my weight and measurements will always be a reality (one I can at least deal with now).
So now that my challenge is coming to an end what will change? NOTHING!! Absolutely nothing is changing... the changes were made 12 weeks ago and there was never any intention of an "END" so, Yes! My BeautyFit challenge with World Gym is in its 12th week, but I am FAR from done!
I'll be back Wednesday to update you all with my results thus far, but they won't be the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment