Tuesday 5 July 2011

My 12 Week BeautyFit Challenge, Using the products I LOVE!!

Eight weeks in... and it hasn't been easy, that's for sure! I have pushed and pulled and fought every step of the way. Yes, I have the best trainers coaching me through this every step of the way, but I'm doing the work! I'm loving my new life and feeling amazing... but you wanna see the results don't ya? If you've been paying attention you know that I've just had a weigh in... how'd it go? Well lets take a look, shall we:
                     WEEK 4     WEEK 8

Weight (lbs)   157.8         147.8
Body Fat %    36.9          34.4
Measurements
Chest            35.5"           35.25"
Waist            32.25"         30"
Hips             38.75"          36.5"
Mid Thigh    23.75"          23.75"
Mid Calf       16.5"            15.75"
Bicep            12.25"          12"

So... in the last 4 weeks I have lost 10lbs, 5.75 inches and 2.5% body fat!





That's a total of 15.4lbs, 11.75 inches (total body), 3.5% body fat... WOW!
A lot of people have asked me how I'm able to do this... my schedule is tough and my eating habits are strict. I've even had people tell me I'm lucky that I have people walking me through this... which kinda hurts, because I'm doing the work, I'm making my meals and eating them, I'm abstaining from ALL those tasty summer treats, but do you know what REALLY helps me... my BeautyFit supplements! I would not be able to get through each day with out them! I do not leave home with out them... even on vacation!
Even @ the Trailer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment